Nearest Book, 123rd page, 5th sentence
a)pick up the nearest book
Half-Moon Investigations
b)turn to page 123
c)find the fifth sentence
d)post the fifth sentence
"Sit," he boomed.
e)tag 5 (or more) people.
How sad is this. I have no one to tag. I guess I'm it for life. I don't know anyone who bloggs here. Everyone back home has been tagged already. I used to cry when I would loose (Tracy and Steven will testify to that.) I don't cry anymore, but I usually slug whoever is sitting next to me. It's a good thing I'm alone right now.
I have been busy as always lately. I helped organize a school fund raiser last week. I ran the raffle. (That isn't gambling is it?) Anyway they always seem to have one at every school event. We always buy a couple of tickets for the kids but they never win anything. We always go home with at least one person in tears. Well we didn't go home empty handed this time. It was a little embarrassing since I was the one running it, but Daniel won the grand prize, which was a Wii. He had just spent the evening telling everyone he didn't need to win it because we already have one. It is the last raffle we will participate in at the school, so after 4 years I guess it was time to win.

Just a note, I will be making this blog private when I get around to it. If you want to be on my list please let me know. I will add those of you wonderful people who I know check in from time to time, but otherwise just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment