Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time flys




This month has gone by so quickly. The girls started school. The hours are longer than I like, but at least everyone is at the same school. I don't think I could handle two schools right now. We have crazy hour every morning packing lunches, finding shoes and jackets, and getting backpacks ready to go. To date we have lost two sweatshirts, a sweater and a jacket. I think they take them off where ever they are and just drop them on the ground.

Leslie and Emma also had their first birthday party with friends. We were able to keep the numbers down, but I think they still had a great time. Now they tell everyone they meet that they are four, almost five years old. I have been explaining how things work and I think it is finally sinking in.

The boys are all back in the swing of things after a two and a half week break over Christmas. Jared was part of a "Live Museum" at school and did a pretty good job.

I just had to finish on a funny note. For the past several weeks the girls have had a hard time going to bed. They talk and fight for a while before finally settling down. After telling them numerous times to be quiet they were still fighting. I went up got them setteled and said,"I don't want any more fighting, talking or touching. Close you eyes and go to sleep." Emma was quick to respond, "You forgot to say no more crying." I had to leave before I started laughing.

1 comment:

Sally Wood said...

Smart girls! They are growing up so quickly, I am glad that we have blogs to keep up to date. It is so fun, but sometimes sad to see kids grow up!