Wow, what a relief. We had our Primary Program today. The kids did a great job, as always. Daniel made everyone laugh, as he love to do, by constantly pulling the microphone down to his mouth. We only have nine kids who come to primary regularly so when they would sing the songs they went up to the podium. Spencer sang a solo and Jared and Spencer wrote their own talks. I'm so pleased with all of them. I have been working in the Primary for the past three years (this was the 4th program). I love Primary, but I admit I wouldn't be too upset to be doing something else by this time next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had our primary program today too, I am the chorister, so there was a lot to do! But we have a few more kids in our primary, so it is a bit different. That is cool that they sang solos and had talks!
Post a Comment