Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dinner conversation

It all started our like our typical Sunday dinner. I asked the kids what they talked about in Primary. I wasn't there because Emma was sick. I knew they had practiced for the program, but I wanted to see if they remembered. Colin asked if Emma took a nap. We concluded everyone takes a nap when they are sick and that lead to sick talk. I only had to ask three time that we not reminisce about vomit stories while eating. I had made some passion fruit juice, well it is more like passion fruit aide than juice. You mix the fruit in the blender and strain it then add sugar and water. Spencer asked what that thing was called that I used to strain it. I said it was a strainer or a sieve. Then Spencer said, "You mean like the Sieve of Eratosthenes?" I could only say, "what?!" He repeated himself, and I still had no idea what he was talking about. Most of my brothers won't have to look that one up. If you're as smart as me take a look at Wikipedia and have something interesting to talk about at your next dinner.


1 comment:

Sally Wood said...

It is not in wikipedia under that spelling, but I found Sieve of Eratosthenes. It looks very boring! I am impressed though, that your kids know what that is!