Halloween without Jared. It was the first year Jared didn't go trick-or-treating. A strange feeling for me, but he had a great time at a school party.
Spencer has found a good budy in his class. I was surprised when he told me one of the best things this year was our move. He has complained more than anyone, but I'm glad to know he is happy here.
Colin and I managed to sneak away when his mom came for a visit in October. We went to Kota Kinabalu on the island of Borneo. We even spent one night on Surviver Island.
Jared got to go on his first scout outing after turning 11 in Novemver. They went to the beach and of course he just had to get wet even though it got to a high of about 70 that day.
Daniel "climbed the mountain" with his class. It was actually a pretty good hike with a couple of the moms having to turn around and go back. He is enjoying the neighborhood more than anyone. You can find him in the park nextdoor most days after school with a bunch of other kids making up games or playing tag.
Leslie and Emma are starting to pick up some Chinese at their local pre-school. They like it, but they don't love it. I think the more language they pick up the more they like it. It's only natural I'm sure.
Thanks for checking our what we have been up to. I keep promising to catch up, but it doesn't seem to happen. There is always something else to do, so when I comes down to it I just neet to get in the habbit and find a time to get this done once a week. So, check back from time to time and find out what is happening in our little world.
Thanks for checking our what we have been up to. I keep promising to catch up, but it doesn't seem to happen. There is always something else to do, so when I comes down to it I just neet to get in the habbit and find a time to get this done once a week. So, check back from time to time and find out what is happening in our little world.
3 comments:
Look at you all covered in mud! It is really cool to see you all, and your cute kids grown up!
It's been awhile since I read up - thanks for sharing! It's so good to hear how wonderful the move has worked out! We sure wish we could see you all more often but this helps... Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
The last time I mud wrestled, I was in 17 and we'd gone on a YM/YW river trip near Moab. Ahh, good times. Sure looks like fun! ;-)
Post a Comment