Friday, February 20, 2009

Daniel's Birthday

I realize I haven't put the girls birthday pictures on here, but they are downloaded on the other computer, so they will have to wait, not that the girls care. Well, Daniel had a great day on the 11th. We were not going to be able to have a family party that night, because I had to go to Church, so we decided to celebrate for breakfast. We had a delicious coffee cake before school.


Friday after school we invited a few friends over for a Lego party. I have done some theme cakes before, but I'm obviously not a pro. These Lego cakes were good enough for the kids to know what they were.



We played a few games with the Legos. Some of the favorites were building cars to race and making the tallest tower in two minutes. Now I can take a break from the party scene for a while!

2 comments:

Sally Wood said...

The cakes look pretty awesome to me, what a fun party!

Jill said...

Jeanetta, you have a blog!! I stumbled across this recently. I love to see all your pics. I can't believe it was 7 years ago when we moved into the ward and you, me and Tanya were all pregnant at the same time. You're kids are so cute! Hope you guys are doing great--